Re: Information on CSA

Dear CJ and CSA, While some unemployed might enjoy agrarian living I think
in some ways being a farmer is in your blood, most people who farm full
time just love it.  My father in law was one he grew up in a reg
neighborhood his father was and engineer and he chose to go the Stockbridge
the ag school a U of Massachusetts, he farmed for 40 plus years and when he
retired he couldn't stand to see "naked" pasture so we have a small herd of
Scottish Highland cattle, and next summer we are going to except our 1st
CSA members(father in law just "consults").  And my husband is thinking of
buying a small Maple Sugar Evaporator this winter and he can't wait to
retire from teaching  and CSA fulltime.
Oh well I was just musing on this a few days ago after reading articles
about various struggling farms.
Dori Good luck hope you can find your farming success. Beth