Re: Dove and finch repellents

>Further to MARCIEROSE's enquiry about deer repellents, is anyone
>aware of a solar-powered sonar repellent resource-poor farmers could
>use to keep birds out of small (1 - 2 acre) fields of sunflower?

	I'm a lurker on this list - a freelance writer who has been planning to
write about csa's.  But this post prompted a response, which will be of no
help but might amuse.

	1)   When I was working in the safari biz in Africa, a passenger on my
truck asked about hippo repellents...

	2)   The Toronto Zoo has a problem with wild deer eating their flowering
shrubs.  Solution: place them next to the tiger cages.  This may, of
course, not be practical for most of you...

Cheers,

Sue

Sue Sutton
Freelance Writer