csa in pa

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a CSA that is very close to my mom.  She lives in
Hazleton PA.  She does not have transportation out of her town but
if someone has a drop in her town, I would be interested in
subscribing for her.

My CSA is Eatwell Farm in CA.  I love getting my basket every week,
it's like receiving a wonderful present.  I enjoy the veggies the
most when I am able to get friends together and make a big meal for
us. The most amazing thing about the veggies is how vibrant
(energywise) they are.

Elaine Manuele