Re: Community Supported Agriculture - Broadacre farming - Western Australia.

>Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 12:39:00 +0100
>To:"Jonathan Joyce" <Revjoy@bigpond.com>
>From:csana@bcn.net (csana)
>Subject:Re: Community Supported Agriculture - Broadacre farming - Western
>Australia.
>

>>Hi,
>>I am interested in the principle of Community Supported Agriculture and its
>>application to broadacre farming practices in grain growing districts of
>>Western Australia. Are there similar situations in U.S. where wheat growing
>>districts are able to apply CSA practices on farming properties ranging
>>from 3,000 to 15,000 plus acre properties? My special interest lies in the
>>social application of  community farming as a way of maintaining rural
>>communities and allowing change in farming practices to more sustainable
>>levels to occur.
>>
>>I would value any information that you are able to forward.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Jonathan Joyce.

Elizabeth Keen
CSA of North America
57 Jug End Road
Great Barrington, MA 01230
(413) 528-4374
csana@bcn.net
http://www.umass.edu/umext/CSA

CSA West/ Community Supported Agriculture
A Program of Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF)
PO Box 363 / Davis, California 95617
916-756-8518 / 916-756-7857 (fax)
csawest@caff.org        http://www.caff.org