Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:44:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Katie Robin Burki <burkik@elwha.evergreen.edu>
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: flower farm info. (fwd)
---------- Forwarded message ---------
We are a group of students, from The Evergreen State college, intersested
in contacts for a flower farm, which is set up "CSA" style.  We are most
interseted in the Seattle area, and if you could donate the contacts to our
study of farm related enterprises, it would greatly enhance our learning
in the class, Ecological Agriculture.  We saw your add on the Oregon
Tilth Homepage.  We would appriciate a response as soon as possible.
		Thank you
			Caitin Blethen, Ashley Krest, and Katie Burki

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - InterGarden - Venaura Farm
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html