howdy

greetings. i just joined the list, and want to introduce myself.

my name is moe clancy. i want to start up and administer a CSA on eastern
long island with my good friend who is an organic farmer.

we know nothing about how to do it. he is a good farmer who grows
beautiful stuff. my strengths are my organizational and people skills.
we are both committed to organic farming, and making organic
produce available to those who want it and who want to be
involved in its production.

can anyone offer advice as to where to start? what i have so far is a
mailing list of about 50 interested families and individuals. and we also
know that we don't want to offer working shares.

i was shut out of the csa conference that was held in massachusetts earlier
this month. did i miss lots of great stuff?

thank you so much. pleasure to be here.

- moe