Tactics to introduce CSA

	I have been having some difficulty trying to think of the best way to
confront a local farmer to experiment 1-2 acres of his land to
establish an organic CSA farming area.
	The farmer recently sold 12 acres to a house developer and I am deeply
concerned that he may sell more property.  His farm is boxed in by 3
surrounding neighborhoods that would support the farm for the future,
greatly benefit from the open space of the farm, and develop a strong
link between the community.

	Any help would be greatly appreciated.

	Thank you.

Jonathan Layburn