Rumors...

Marcie- So sorry to hear about your scary health episodes. Please please
give yourself a break & rest!!! Learn to delegate.

I don't know you, but your "Your Week's Worth"  posts got me through a
tough winter last year when I moved back to the city from the Catskill
Mountains. I read with longing every list of exotic names-chiogga beets,
Rouge Vif D'Temps, Fuji apples-- & your cheerful suggestions each week &
it gave me hope to look forward to the spring when the CSA I once
belonged to would have things coming up from the ground once again.

So please, for those of us who value you long distance, rest & nourish
yourself. Take some time to regather your strength. Write up recipes. Be
Well.

Jane Sherry
Member of Roxbury CSA in NYC