CSA-L Administative Notes

CSA-L Subscribers,

When I clean up the list, I delete subscribers whose mail has bounced
frequently.  I do adds and deletes once a month more or less.  Deleting
mail that bounces lightens the load on the listserve and its hard to tell
if someone has abandonded an account or just has a full mailbox.  Sorry for
the inconvenience.

In the future, please post these types of administrative concerns to myself
and not the entire list.  Likewise, if anyone is having trouble
unsubscribing, subscribing, or other stuff that is covered in the FAQ
posting, please email me directly.

I'll resend the FAQ and I would encourage everone to keep it in their
mailbox or print it out and save it for when they want to unsubscribe for
vacation or permanently.  For those of you who are active on the world wide
web, you might just bookmark the FAQ at
http://www.prairienet.org/pcsa/csa-l.html By doing this you will accomplish
three things:

 - lighten traffic on the list
 - lighten my workload
 - share the responsibility for making the list work

Thanks,

John Barclay, jbarclay@prairienet.org

John Barclay        (217) 384-5465             jbarclay@prairienet.org
Champaign, IL, USA                http://www.prairienet.org/~jbarclay/