Involving teenagers in CSA

Hi:

We have about 10-12 teenagers in our members families. Currently, they
have minimal participation in CSA events for whatever reasons.

I am looking for programs that have successfully incorporated teenagers
from member families to participate in the CSA.

Does anyone know about any daily or residencey programs (3-5 days or 1
week)for teenagers (ages 14-17) that have been developed that
incorporated gardening in a way that encourages social interaction, art,
music and/or crafts?

We do have a teenager that would like to make a film about our farm for
a commuunity project at school. I've been thinking that this might be a
great opportunity/project for the teens to get to know one another.
(Meetings could be followed with volleyball or something.) I'd like to
build on this,and develop more opportunities.
All thoughts welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Sarah Donaldson
Seeking Common Ground, CSA