Re: Nitrates in Greens

I have heard this as well and don't pick/sell greens from Nov. til March,
but the March pickings are winter grown plants. I'd appreciate learning
more.
	Suzy, are you out there? I have lost your address. Michelle

Michelle Crawford, Pacific Potager, organic farm and nursery,
27918 Vashon Hwy SW Vashon, WA 98070