Re: farmer's market levys

I am presently doing four Farmer's Markets.  I pay the following: Tuesday
Market - free,
Thursday Market - $15.00 for 100 square feet, Friday Market - $25.00 for 150
square feet, Saturday Market - $25.00 for 150 square feet and an electrical
outlet.  I also do several road side stands later in the season.  These are
free and very profitable for us.
Take care,
Bill