Re: Food rage (fwd)

	I totally agree with this writer, but I do also pause at my
situation, where I supply very wonderful food, grown as consumers would
want it grown, but my prices are too high for ME to purchase...Am I too
low income to buy good food? Is it enough that I grow and can eat this
food myself? With land prices and taxes so high, I use what I need to get
by, as the basis for my pricing, but ethically it offends me...I would
prefer to make what I grow affordable to all, but that would make my farm
fail and I would not grow for anyone... I am sure this is a common
problem, but any insights?? Thanks, Michelle

Michelle Crawford, Pacific Potager, organic farm and nursery,
27918 Vashon Hwy SW Vashon, WA 98070