CSA in the Eastern US

I am working with the Soil Association in the UK on its Local Food Link
programme which is promoting different aspects of CSA in the UK, such as
box schemes and farmers' markets.  I am interested to learn more about
community owned farms or CSA in the US and have an opprotunity to visit the
Eastern states in Mid August of this year.

I am reseraching contacts to visit in New Hampshire or Vermont.  My
particular interest is in how CSAs have been supported at the state or
national level, including training and extension programmes, which might be
applicable to the UK.

Thank you for your assistance

Charles Couzens

Charles Couzens Associates
Tolpenny, Tolbury, Bruton, Somerset, BA10 0DJ.  Tel: +44 (0)1749 813914