Help buy Soft rock Phosphate?

Can anyone help me buy a semi-trailer load of soft rock phosphate? 22
tons in 50# bags costs $131/ton, which is about $2800 altogether. I'd
prefer to pay for one or at most two thousand dollars worth or something
in between. So if someone else would like to get 7 to 14 tons in the
Illinois or Missouri area or nearby, I'd like to go in together on it.
I'm about 30 miles NW of St. Louis. This phosphate has a lot of Calcium,
Phosphate, and many other minerals, including boron and other trace
minerals. It's organic of course and a good soil improver. I hope to
hear from someone soon before fall harvest. Lloyd