Surveys

Lots of us survey our farm members to see how things are working, what they
like and don't, and so on. In the next issue of "The Community Farm"
newsletter we will have an article on how to put surveys together. The
writer is an expert on the subject and would like to use real life examples
to illustrate the piece. We would appreciate survey forms, a few of your
favorite questions, or even a couple of lines about what you want to learn
when you ask questions of your members. If we can manage a usable summary
of the article (which is part two of a series) we will post it here in
November. No names will be used.

Thanks!

Jo and Jim at Five Springs Farm