RE: PPPrairienet Is Here!

I find this spam unconscienable!  I am susbscribed to this listserve for information on community supported agriculture, and do not wish to receive unsolicited advertising from the ISP that hosts the listserve.

I'd like to know how other subscribers feel.  If you are as outraged by this action, I suggest you reply to this spam with a complaint, and cc [abuse@prairienet.org].

Any further unsolicited commercial e-mail from Prairienet will cause me to immediately unsubscribe to this otherwise useful and appreciated listserve.

Marcello Aurelio Lanfranchi