Apprentices, Interns, Partners sought

Good Day!  Your information request was forwarded to me via our local Extension Office.

We are responding with a request of our own. We are a small, certified organic farm in N. Idaho.  We have been experimenting with apprentice and interns and are hopeful of coming up with some sort of application that will help us improve on our applicants for next years season.  Would you be willing to share your application format with us?  As small growers, we certainly need all of the help that we can get.  Any information you can help us out with would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Diane Green
Greentree Naturals
2003 Rapid Lightning Rd.
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864