Farming for the Future Conference

I've just recently joined this group, so I'm not sure if this has already been
mentioned:

February 12 and 13 in State College, PA the 8th annual Farming for the Future
Conference will be held by the Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable
Agriculture  (PASA)    For brochure and info call: (814) 349-9856

The theme this year is Designing Sustainable Food Systems and just a few of
the speakers include the Moore's from the Wilson College Center for
Sustainable Living   on Bio-Intensive Mini Farming,
the Sullivan's from Kimberton CSA with an Introduction to Biodynamic Vegetable
Production,
the Equity Trust speaking on Acquiring & Preserving land for CSA's and small
farms.

This is a wonderful opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, share
ideas, get off the farm.   I hope to see some of you there!

Sabine Carey
Centre Hall, PA