personal introduction

At age 35 (now 46), as a biodynamic farmer and stone house builder in rural
Australia, I suddenly experienced a major cerebral haemorrhage. This life
changing event led to the realisation that to be an effective agent in
planetary healing I must heed the words "Healer, heal thyself". Ten years
later, the physical disabilities largely remain but the will to continue
and succeed in my own transformation has strengthened with the discovery
that my personal journey of restoration is inextricably linked to the
efforts of all those other people striving to heal themselves and the
Earth. I am now very happily married with four children. Since 1990. I have
been closely involved with an Australian journal of community development
called Community Quarterly (CQ) and hope to move back to the country soon
to manage the family's biodynamic orchard, perhaps incorporating CSA ideas
and structures.

Best wishes
X Chris
"The world we have created as a result of the thinking we have done so far
creates problems that cannot be solved at the same level at which we
created them."
Albert Einstein

Chris Morris, Editor
Community Quarterly