11435A PALMETTO PARK ROAD
BOCA RATON, FL 33428
1-(800) 982-6476
(561) 482-1896 (Fax)
E-Mail:  rtramontano@sprynet.com

July 3 1997

New Products Committee

To Whom It May Concern:

I am submitting this information for you to review.
This book has become the official self-defense book for
The Martial Arts Network, a 24 hour cable television network
 due to launch  in late 1998.  At this time, however, there exists today
 "The Martial Arts Network On-line" web site.  This web site is in support
of the cable television network and has grown to be the largest
 Martial Arts site in the world.

 A Practical Guide to Self Defense Thru The Martial Arts Workbook
 is a comprehensive and fully illustrated manual with over 680 photos.

     	Retail Price:  $23.95

    	Discount pricing  30%  40% when ordering 18 books

 If you have any additional questions, please contact me at the
above listed number.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Mr. Ron Tramontano
enc.