Famous people who eat organic

I find it interesting the volume of responses to this question.  But I think
more interesting in this discussion is just what "eating organic" means.  It
seems to me hard to define.  When someone says they are a vegan, for example,
it seems quite clear that they exclude animal products completely from their
diets. But to eat organically does not necessarily mean eating exclusively
organic foods.  So what does it mean?  Eating them most of the time?  Ordering
the organic carrot side dish when dining at Spaggos (as those famous people
might do) The point is, I doubt that any but a few folks can eat totally
organic in this country, and that many who claim they "eat organic"
are consuming only a
fraction of their diet in this way - mostly vegetables. Does this matter?