Re: Who's Who in Sust. Ag

Deborah:

The Center for Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources (CSANR) at
Washington State University can be reached at 509-335-0183.  The center has
a web page, but I can not put my finger on the address.  It can be accessed
through the WSU home page, http://www.wsu.edu.  I would be interested to
hear what you come up with specifically for WA and OR.

>Is anyone aware of any directories listing sustainable agriculture
>organizations (from the well funded to the smaller grassroots type)? I'd
>be particularly interested in directories that are nationwide, but would
>welcome input on state specific directories (specifically OR and WA) if
>anyone knows of any. Thanks very much.
>
>Please feel free to respond to me directly and I'll post results to the
>list if appropriate.

    Carol A. Miles, Ph.D.
    Washington State University
    Extension Agricultural Systems