Q: Nutrient cycling

I am attempting to research nutrient cycling in agroecosystems for a
term paper for a course entitled Biogeochemical Cycling in Soils. It has
been easy to locate studies of nutrient cycling in industrial-based
agricultural systems, but I have had limited success when it comes to
cycling in organic or 'sustainable' agricultural systems.

I would like to write a paper comparing cycling in two different
production systems, with an assesment of their environmental impacts.

If anyone would happen to have some references for me, I would sincerely
appreciate it. You can email me directly at:

	neustadt@u.washington.edu

Thanks in advance.
John Neustadt