input sought on UC SAREP goals & strategies

The University of California Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
Program (UC SAREP)  is developing a strategic plan to guide us for the next
five years.  In order for the plan to be most useful, we need to hear from a
wide variety of partners and constituents.  Since we are a California
program, we are most interested in hearing from Californians both inside and
outside UC.

We have drafted seven goals and a large number of potential strategies to
accomplish those goals.  We invite your help to ensure that we have a
complete list of options, and to tell us how you would prioritize those
goals and strategies. There is quite a long list of potential strategies (it
may take you 30-60 minutes to complete the survey); the responses that you
provide will be summarized for our Public Advisory Committee and Technical
Advisory Committee who will help us identify the highest priorities for our
program.

You can provide your input by requesting a copy of the survey via email or
telephone (email will be faster and most efficient for us).  Please act
quickly.  We must receive your responses to the survey by February 28 in
order to compile the results for a meeting with our advisory committees in
early March.

UC SAREP
sarep@ucdavis.edu
916/752-7556 (phone)
916/754-8550 (fax)
UC Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education Program (UC SAREP)
University of California
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (916) 752-7556
Fax: (916) 754-8550