Position anouncements

Please respond directly to the contact address given at the end of this
message and feel free to distribute to anyone you think may be interested.

CREATIVE PERSON NEEDED TO HELP ADVANCE DYNAMIC ORGANIC FARM
MARKETING CO-OP
Tuscarora Organic Growers Cooperative is a 10 year-old small business
with a record of solid growth, headquartered on a produce farm in southern
Pennsylvania. We are looking for an individual committed to advancing
sustainable agriculture who can help us run and further develop all
aspects of our growing business. The family farmers who own our co-op
grow over eighty kinds of certified organic fruits and vegetables for sale to
restaurants and retailers in the Washington DC area. Because the services
provided by our staff include production planning, sales and markeing,
bookkeeping, financial and informaiton management, and delivery, we can
tailor a job to suit the talents and interests of the "right person." We need
someone with a bachelor's degree as well as relevant experience in any of
the following areas: sales and marketing, communicaitons, produce,
shipping, accounting, computers, or office/information management.
Please contact us by April 15 for more information about our company and
staff needs for the coming season.

TUSCARORA IS ALSO SEEKING A SUMMER MARKETING INTERN
We are looking for a smart, self-motivated, creative individual to learn
about and help develop our sales and marketing business. Intern
responsibilities will include general office support, helping take sales
orders by phone and fax, and devloping point of purchase and other
marketing materials to communicate to our customers about our products,
our identity, and our organic farming methods. Our ideal intern would have
some experience in sales and marketing, word-processing, creative
writing, and an interest in agriculture. Because we are located on a
working produce farm, we could create a position which combines some of
the above tasks with outdoor farm work. Compensation will include room
and board (on farm) and amodest monthly stipend. Postion runs June to
September. Write or call for more information. Please contact us ONLY if
you can work the entire summer, June to September.

Contact:
Chris Fullerton, Manager
Tuscarora Organic Growers Cooperative
HCR 71 Box 168-B