Volunteers

My wife and I have just finished a 21 month stint at the Kasisi Agriculture
Training Centre at a Jesuit Mission in Zambia. I was involved in training
staff in IPM and Sustainable Agriculture and set up and trained two Zambians
to give workshops in SA. We gave 12, 3 and 5 day workshops to extensionists,
primary school teachers and small scale farmers. My wife started and edited
a newsletter for small scale farmers and worked with womens groups. I am a
retired Entomologist with a number of years experience in IPM and  SA. We
are presently looking for volunteer positions in Central America or the
Caribbean doing similar kinds of work.

Any suggestions on where to look?

TIA

Glenn and Mary Jane McLeod