[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Looking for recent articles and books on urban household gardening...

The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) published in 1996 the
following:

Urban Agriculture:  Food, Jobs and Sustainable Cities. 1996. Publications
Series for Habitat II. Volume 1.

I'm not sure how you would get a copy. The Press release has two
contacts: Francois Couttu, UNDP/NY, (212) 906-5344
          Richard Kollodge,         (212)  906-6776

The focus is global, with more international than U.S.

Andy Clark
SAN Coordinator
c/o AFSIC, Room 304
National Agricultural Library