Re: Returning the focus of this list to permaculture.

we use php4 & my sql at work.  the data input is all basic forms entry on a web
page.  Type in a field & click submit.  Really nothing to learn, (even for a
luddite!)...  login, passwords, & assigning rights to editing are the most
complicated things, but those are not a concern on the user end.

mIEKAL

luddite:  georg, look up Ned Ludd in a search engine..

georg parlow wrote:

> > So I guess we have two votes for PHP/MySQL. What do you think, John,
> > others?
>
> i wouldnt have a clue - all that i would ask for is that it can be set up in
> a way that i can feed in information without 3 months familiarizing myself
> with a new programm and all.
>
> georg --

d r i f t l e s s   s a c r e d   g r o v e
 memexikon@mwt.net