Re: heterosexual monogamy

Aloha,

> > With these comments you
> > perpetuate institutionalized gender roles of
> > heterosexual monogamy that people have been
> > working to eliminate for decades and longer.

Editor's note:  markup tags are for the benefit of the
satirically-challenged population.

<satire>
I personally am OK with heterosexual monogamy.  I don't feel my sexual
orientation threatened by it; reinforced, in fact.  If anyone is
discriminating against or eliminate heterosexual monogamy or other
freely chosen, victimless sexual orientations options, I'll be a vocal
protestor of their efforts to reduce free choice in this area.
</satire>

hi ho,

=====
John Schinnerer, MA