RE: Kelly, etc.

Aloha,

Well, I was going to say "Kevin Kelly who?," but Lawrence's post
spilled the beans for me, namely that he was a WIRED guy back when.

I'll have to go browse his book online and see what I think these
days...

Encountering WIRED in its early years, I found it to be some kind of
cross between techno-geek cyber-wet-dreams and badly written
pseudo-science-fiction, heavy on the hyperbole and hype, buzzwords and
catch-phrases, and trying very hard to be cool beyond kewl.  Not a
favorable impression, just to clarify... ;-)

=====
John Schinnerer, MA