Sustainable Urban Food Systems

Greetings,

     Does anybody have some good leads for national/international projects
of urban agriculture and sustainable urban food systems?
      I am doing my Master of City Planning thesis at UC Berkeley on the
subject, and most immediately, I am writing a term paper surveying good
examples of sustainable urban food systems to reinforce, substantiate and
direct Berkeley's recently established Food and Nutrition Policy (which is
good in writing, but has little substance as far as action goes).  I am
looking for specific case studies, hopefully with lots of photos, graphs,
statistics, etc.	Thanks for helping to make Berkeley's food system a
success...

Best regards,
Marco Barrantes
marco@urbangardens.org