Wholesome Food Association

hi all- further to my earlier posting and the discussion at the UK Permaculture
Convergance re. the need for a 'permaculture accreditation scheme' (eg, a less
restrictive form of certification than what the soil association currently demands
which would suit people WORKING TOWARDS sustainability/organic standards, but arn't
yet able to fulfil all the criteria, etc), george soboll has forwarded me the
following link which seems to go a long way to fitting the bill...

http://www.wfa.org.uk/

Cheers, Graham
www.landandliberty.co.uk