Re: Fw: reply to Eric Storm

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:39:21 +0100, "Graham Burnett"
<gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk> wrote:

>Maybe we need an international bulletin board set up to facilitate discussion of this stuff.....)

That's what this list is: international in scope and an electronic
bulletin board.  Or do you envision a special one say,
permaculture-global or permaculture-international?
Myk has asked me to start one to replace the NZ
one which will soon be offline - maybe now would be a good time to
see if the NZ subscribers would as soon have a global list; maybe the
UK PC forum could migrate to this.

LL

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech  london@ibiblio.org