Re: research on pc projects needed

A friend informed me that New Scientist recently (a month or so ago) ran
a story about permaculture being the most effective strategy/methodology
for sustainable development in the 'Third world'. The focus of the
article is Asia and Africa - I'll try to track the article down and will
post details when I have them - would be interesting to find out who
wrote it and their source material.
Robyn

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
Ph 02-6689 1755 Fax 02-6689 1225
permed@nor.com.au  www.earthwise.org.au