Source for purple carrot seeds (and red and yellow ones)

Garden City Seeds has sold purple, red, and yellow carrots as well
as the usual sort.
Garden City Seeds
778 Hwy 93 N
Hamilton, MT 59840 USA
406-961-4837
Fax: 406-961-4877
EMail: seeds@montana.com
Web: http://www.gardencityseeds.com

Yellow--Lubiana   Burpee also has a yellow one with Sunshine as part of
                           it's name.
Purple--Dragon
Red--Nutri Red Territorial also sells this one.

Sharon
gordonse@one.net