Re: Re:Keylines

>I would appreciate knowing how to get a book on keylines. As far as I can
tell, everything is out of print. Is there a source?

I hate to give away my sources of out of print books, but it is the right
thing to do.
<www.bibliofind.com> or <www.abebooks.com> are searchable data bases for
out of print books from bookstores worldwide. Strangely, I have never found
any of P. A. Yeomans books in a the U.S.
Best,
Steve

Steve Bonney, President
Sustainable Earth
a 501(c)3 not-for-profit dedicated to the development of
sustainable agricultural systems and community food systems.
100 Georgton Ct., W. Lafayette IN 47906
tel (765)463-9366; fax (765)497-0164;
email sbonney@iquest.net