Re: bear creek hangs it up

>...we must regretfully inform you that we will be unable to send you a
catalog this year as we are going out of business...

>Take care and God bless you and yours,
>The "Bears" at Bear Creek Nursery

a sad day indeed,

They are great folks, doing great work.

-FYI Bear Creek Nursery was a recipient of Great Northwest
Permaculture Institute's Community Service Award...they helped launch
GNP's "Food Forest Program" that supplied hundreds of homesteaders
with food, fuel and timber trees, free of charge, all around the
northwest...

The bears at Bear Creek will be missed but remembered by thousands of
trees and millions of leaves and perhaps billions of seeds...

Larry Santoyo