Good permaculture classes?

Hi, I have been doing permaculture for a number of years, but have decided that I would like to be certified to do/teach it and also to learn those extra useful aspects that one tends to learn from on location classes.  So I would like to begin the formal class taking process.

It's also highly like that our family will move in the next year getting another opportunity to start from scratch again.  There are quite a few possibilities of where we might wind up living, so the location of study for permaculture classes is pretty open.

So I'd like to know where in your opinion are some good places to take permaculture classes.  I'd especially like to know about good places in the USA
and in Europe as those are the most likely relocation spots.

Jasmine