Re: permaculture digest: October 16, 2000 - disregard earlier request

Can somebody please tell me what the permaculture digest is all about. Is
it an electronic newsletter or something. I have periodically seen it on
this listserv and was wondering why people have been using this title for
numerous messages.

Thanks.

Louis