Re: Suggestions Please

Ava,

What an awesome task you have taken on.  Hooray for you.  My sense
from your sharing is that these two young women are coming into their
power and will know what it is they need to learn - you may ask them.
They will know what is too much for them.  Share with them of the
teachings of the Stone Clan People and the sweat lodge and let them
choose.  You may be surprised at the adventure that you uncover.

I am envious that someone like you was not in my life when I was younger.

Greg

--
Our downfall as a species is that we are arrogant enough to think
that we are smarter than mother nature and stupid enough to believe

12/96
Greg Peterson