inescapable balance?

I'm for global ecological health as much as the next guy. Who's to say
however, whether the toxification and climate change caused by humans is
actually part of a greater balance ensuring long-term viability of life on
earth (not necessarily "human" life) and the dissemination of bio-patterns
throughout the universe. Toxification and climate change may actually be
part of a rapid mutation process ultimately birthing new, as yet, unimagined
patterns which do represent "balance."

The deep-space probes and craft already launched may be all that was needed
to seed the universe with what's needed in the fractal matrixes unknown to
us.

Just one possibility, and I still use the permaculte ethics as a guide since
it bodes well for the anthropocentrists.