Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:23:04 -0000
From: Maxine Harris <luckier@ihug.co.nz>
To: permaculture@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: RE: Organics and permaculture in Lubbock Texas

HI,

I wondered if you could help me.  I am trying to find out if there is any
organics or permaculture going on around Lubbock, Texas.  I am
contemplating a career move there and would like to know of the
possibilities. My career is nursing but I would like to try and set up an
organic garden and as a newcomer would need advice and help.  Thank-you
Maxine Harris