Re: ramial chipped wood

The Permaculture Activist published this excellent report on the use of ramial wood for
mulch in #32 (April 95) You can get a back-issue copy  for $5 postpaid. We're at PO Box
1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711
Keith

Xavier Dequaire wrote:

> Hi every body,
>
> I just came by a very interesting technique that has been developed  and
> formalized by the university of Laval, i Quebec, Canada
>
> in short:
> Soil regeneration and conservation using branches,
>
> very relevant for permaculture, imho
>
> you'll find it at
> http://forestgeomat.ffg.ulaval.ca/brf/
>
> Most of the reports are in French, you'll find some documentsin English and
> one in Spanish
>
> praise liberty and live in peace
> Xavier

begin:vcard
n:Johnson;Keith
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:earthaven.org
org:The Permaculture Activist
adr:;;PO Box 1209;Black Mountain;NC;28711;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:keithdj@mindspring.com
note:magazines.com,   http://www.magazines.com/cgi-bin2/mc/MCHomePage?afd_number=3D2215
x-mozilla-cpt:;-27600