composting toilets

Hello,

Beverley from South Australia here - new to this list. I am researching
composting toilets at the moment. We already have a clivus multrum we have
been using successfully for years, but have two small buildings our
adolescents are using that we'd like to put facilities in for them. Any
experience out there with low cost appropriate technology composting
toilets? Or flush toilet systems where the water is used several times?
Looking forward to some info and discussion.

Beverley