Re: Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)

In a message dated 8/4/99 4:39:20 AM, london@metalab.unc.edu writes:

<< and Whole Earth Catalog, and Co-Evolution Quarterly, Horticulture,
Country Journal, Harrowsmith, Scientific American, Fine Gardening, and
more>>  LOL!  Yup and even some New Alchemy stuff:)

<<Broadcast it them mow the field. The cut weeds/grass will cover and muilch
the lespedeza seeds so it can germinate.>>  Ok..I'll give this is a try...if
I don't till it first.  Thanks. Bye for now.   Frank