Re: Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)

In a message dated 8/2/99 3:20:06 AM, london@metalab.unc.edu writes:

<<Frank asked for ideas on pond building. Maybe we can start a thread on
this, if anyone is interested.>>  You betcha:)

Ok how about the construction of the dam and the overflow conduits?   Where
is the best place to put the dam...in center of lower end..or does it even
matter?

Should I put in some sort of drain? just in case I ever need to empty it?
What about aeration?  Let's talk:)   Frank