Re: [ecopath] Pc Design Manual - Overview (fwd)

Scott Pittman writes:

 > What I mean is that when I talk in class about the incredible damage that
 > missionaries have done to indigenous cultures and subsequently their
 > environment,

Maybe itīs better to say "that IS done". Christian missionairies are
still influencing people to forget thier roots. Now these are often no
european missionairies. The buddhists in Asia had a protest some years
ago claiming the christian church to convert buddhists via meals and
money.