> Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:29:34 +0000 (GMT)
> From: R J Morris <rjm@amsta.leeds.ac.uk>
> To: sustag@metalab.unc.edu
> Subject: Re: Permaculture Plants for PA
>
> Cyndi Yurick wrote:
> >
> > Anyone have or know of a list of plants I should be putting in here in
> > NW PA (USA)?   I want to grow as much of my food as possible, and as
> > many perinnials as I can.  Thanks.
>
> You could have a look at the Plants For A Future Website,
> we've lots of information on different plants for Permaculture
>         http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/index.html
>
>                 Rich

Hi Rich -
    There are lots of sources of plant species lists & their various
characteristics. Lee Barnes <lbarnes@primeline.com>, is a good resource
    Another good one is "Darrell E. Frey" <defrey@toolcity.net> who has been
practicing Pc for over a decade & lives in NW PA.
     The Sustainable Systems Masters Program at Slippery Rock University is
also in NW PA - 412-738-2068/0606
       Have fun....

John Irwin, Editor
American Permaculture Directory