Thanks

Thanks Robyn and Toby for your recent replies, a quotation-

We find comfort amongst those who agree with us- growth amongst those
who don't.  Frank A Clark.

I accept the teaching value of Herb Spirals, Mandalas etc and have become
far more aware because of your's and others responses.  I have always
accepted the increased potential for artistic flair with mandalas, herb
spirals and keyholes, but not necessarily the potential for increased
production.  I am more aware of the value of the beauty of the mandalas and
such now.

I would like to say more, however I have limited computer time and access
at the moment.

A quotation from Robert Louis Stevenson-  Keep your fears to yourself but
share your courage.

Can those who have expressed fear say what they fear as fear can prevent
the growth that can be attained from different perspectives.

Neil Barraclough